LIVE THE HIGH LIFE AT HADRIAN’S TOWER
LUXURY, CITY CENTRE LIVING, AT ITS FINEST
EXCLUSIVE SKY LOUNGE
SITUATED ON THE 27TH FLOOR
162 - ONE, TWO AND THREE BEDROOM APARTMENTS
Hadrian’s Tower, Newcastle upon Tyne
HADRIAN’S TOWER IS LOCATED BETWEEN NEWCASTLE HELIX AND THE CITY CENTRE ON ST JAMES’ BOULEVARD. IT IS SET TO BECOME THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS IN NEWCASTLE CITY CENTRE, IF NOT THE ENTIRE NORTH EAST!
This iconic 83-metre-high development provides 26 storeys of prime luxurious living which encompasses 162, one, two and three bedroom stylish apartments. It also boasts a café, laundrette, open-plan meeting space and an exclusive Laurent-Perrier sky lounge. With on-site concierge, cleaning services, maintenance, resident support, Wi-Fi and high-speed broadband, this fabulous residence will be a beacon on Newcastle’s skyline.
Opportunities to invest in such a high profile scheme in the centre of Newcastle rarely arise; Hadrian’s Tower represents a market-leading product for luxury living in the city centre. The development and investment creates an exceptional opportunity with 5% interest on all exchange monies throughout the 18-month build programme. Hadrian’s Tower provides an assured and guaranteed 7% NET YIELD FOR 5 YEARS with completion scheduled for early 2020.
VIEW PROPERTIES FOR SALE
- World class apartments, facilities and services
- Superb city centre location, perfect for business and leisure purposes
- Wi-fi and high speed broadband throughout the tower
- 24 hour on-site concierge, maintenance and resident support
- Smart technology via mobile phone application
- Highly accessible location, close proximity to Newcastle City Centre
- Excellent transport links
- Twin aspect views in most apartments
- Touchdown meeting spaces within the ground floor entrance areas and on the 27th storey lounge area
- Exclusive access to the sky lounge, situated on the 27th floor
- Cleaning services
GET A BROCHURE
Will Newcastle House Prices Fall in 2022?
As 1 in 6 Newcastle homes are selling within a fortnight of coming to market.
Newcastle Buy-to-Let Property Market Going into Crisis?
… as Newcastle first-time buyers now only need a 5% deposit for a mortgage.
Panic Buying in the Newcastle Property Market?
Would it surprise you that there are 65% fewer properties for sale today in Newcastle...