As a digital agent on the High Street, here at Bricks & Mortar, we’re there for our clients 24/7.
Whilst our friendly team of consultants operate by day, with the Bricks & Mortar: MyPropertyFile user face, you will have your own dashboard accessible anytime, anywhere.
Giving our clients a digital portal means;
- 24/7 access anywhere with the MyPropertyFile app or online web login
- Account statements can be viewed and downloaded
- Tenants can view when rent payments are due, reminded when overdue and any other payments that are due
- Get viewing feedback, statistics and progress of the marketing of your property
- Landlords and vendors can view offers in place to make an informed decision
- Maintenance reports are clear to see and you can track the status from the initial point of reporting through to completion. MyPropertyFile also assists tenants in troubleshooting issues as quite often, there can be a quick and simple fix without the need for a call out
- If you’re a landlord, receive prompts to ensure that your property is compliant with your obligations such as reminders for the annual gas safety check, PAT testing, HMO renewal dates and more
- Check that the deposit has been registered/returned
- Access all of your tenancy related documents including the Tenancy Agreement, referencing reports, guarantor forms, Right to Rent checks and more
- View inspection and inventory reports along with photos
- Track sales progression from offer, to accept and completion. Our service doesn’t stop once an offer is accepted- we’re there every step of the way
- A more informed service for all parties
MyPropertyFile offers the above and so much more. Our team will always be there to speak to you as we are still firm believers in the personal touch with our client relationships.
Create your own user profile today and see exactly how MyPropertyFile can make life that little bit easier when it comes to your property. No matter if you're a tenant, purchaser, landlord or vendor, contact us for details on how to get started.
Why People Are Moving To Newcastle Upon Tyne
Newcastle is a friendly city with a strong identity and a proud culture. It’s truly...
Advice For Landlords – Offer Furnished Or Unfurnished Property?
One of the most common questions landlords ask themselves is “should I offer furnished or...
What Landlords Should Know About Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
All landlords must comply with the EPC legislation to ensure their property meets a minimum...